Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Tale of Two Kits



I am kit poor, but once in a while you just have to buy another one regardless. I found the first one at a local quilt store, Painted Pony & Quilts. I love the colors in the quilt and just had to have it. It is using the Oz fabric line and is called Bohemian Rhapsody.


The second kit (on the right) I purchased was only because it is filled with polka dots and red fabric, which I love. Well that's really not the only reason I purchased it. A friend, Cindy sent an email that she was going to buy it and you know it is the whole, she can't have it if I don't have it syndrome. It is Whimsical Garden from Piece O Cake.
Now, no more kits, until the next one I can't live without comes along.












6 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Hey Vickie...Love your kits!! What's the name of the first one?
I like the fabrics.
Peggy

Robin said...

Love the fabs Vickie! Would you believe I just got the pattern for same Piece O Cake pattern from Amazon.com? Right in the mail today! LOL I think I'm going to do it with my stash and a few purchased bits. I know how much we all love POLKA DOTS!! Are you bringing that one to retreat???

Vickie said...

Might be a good one to bring if I decide not to bring a machine. I could do all the tracing and sticking. I am going to do this one machine applique, so I could get everything prepped. It's an idea.

Angela said...

Til you go shopping at The Backdoor perhaps? :o))

Vickie said...

Shopping at the Backdoor. Do you really think I will find something there that I can't live without?

Conni said...

I find that I'm liking kits more and more!! Will be fun to see them up close and personal at retreat (hint-hint!!)