Monday, May 10, 2010

Off to Retreat

Tomorrow morning I go to the airport to travel to Indiana to a quilting retreat. This is such a great group of women. We come from New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Michigan, North Carolina, California, Canada, Idaho and even Indiana. This year we will be missing a couple of the regulars, it will still be loads of fun, but we will miss them just the same.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate. Last year, a tornado blew through and the girl from Missouri went home in a rental car after a tree fell on her car and totaled it. I see they are in for some thunderstorms, so send the rain, but please keep the tornados.

I should have some pictures when I return. I wonder how much fellow bloggers at the retreat will pay to keep themselves off my blog? It could help pay for my trip.

No comments: