Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sewing Room Floor

My sewing room is complete.  The only problem is it will be just a while longer before I move in.  This room was torn down and completely rebuilt. 








THEN I decided I could not live with the floor, so they poured concrete to level it and now I have Pergo flooring. 










The room has been painted 3 times.  First it was pink, then it was taupe and now it is a nice shade of aqua.   I am going to put up red tiers with aqua rick rack on them and soon I will have a new room to sew in.

6 comments:

Conni said...

LOVE the new floor. And red and aqua...a great combo! Hope you share more pictures as you progress with your new room.

Angela said...

YUMMMMMY!

Laura-IH said...

Oooh, I love the floor. And won't a nice, red Ott Light look good with that aqua? : )

Michelle said...

Your room is going to look so great, Vickie! Can't wait to see more progress!

Robin said...

Just beautiful Vickie!!! I think you need some big red polka dots on your wall though...you KNOW Peg would do that LOL

PEGGY said...

Aqua walls??????? You sadden me sister...where's the red and white polka dots??????

I guess if you don't have dotted walls we'll have to settle for splashes of red on your turquoise walls...

Peggy