Thursday, January 5, 2012

January is a Bad Month

January is the month most people make resolutions.  Well, this year I am not making any resolutions, but if I were it would be to not start any new projects until I finish a few old projects.  So why is January a bad month?  Because the weather is usually bad and I sit and surf the net, finding too many new projects to start.  If you look at all the buttons on the sidebar you will see a few that might interest you.  Some are BOM's, some are using your scraps, some pieced, some embroidery, but they all have NEW in common.  How many I will manage to continue with, who knows, but it is January and I have to start them all.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You Are Bad. That polka dot quilt is wonderful....

Robin said...

LOL Vickie! For someone who is trying to "finish 'er up" you sure have alot of new buttons on that sidebar!! I'm in on a few with you...Maltaville, Take 2 and the QSQA, so we will be "finishing up partners in crime" ok?