Thursday, June 27, 2013

Excitement Grows

There should always be excitement in your life.  Many times you have to hunt for something to be excited about.  Sometimes it is just that the day is over and maybe a fresh start with a new day is all you've got.  Well, I have several new excitements.  Some of them I can't write about at the moment, but the one I can tell you about is connected to the Love Entwined link on the sidebar.  I love a new project and start too many.  The quilt that Ester Elieu has designed is going to be fabulous and I know I will enjoy the progress of it even it I don't get it made.  Take a look at her blog.

1 comment:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

A new project????? You crack me up girl!
I did go look at the BOM and as she says, it's not for the faint of heart (like me)

Peggy