Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm Still Alive

I just took a look at my blog.  It is so sad, just sitting here with no new posts since last year.  So much has happened since then.  I've been to Australia and New Zealand.  Oh the experiences.  Had 2 wonderful people pass from my quilting life.  Laura a dear sweet girl that I met through an online group and got to see each year at the Indiana retreat.  Kathy a wonderful wife and mother who was about to retire from years of teaching.  I met her through quilting also and got to see her when I went to Sister's Quilt Show in Oregon or when I went to her home in California.  Both are missed very much.  I think of them often.

Lily is now 7 months old and Jake is 4 years old.  Both are doing great.  Of course they are the smartest and cutest grandkids anyone has ever had.

Will try to come back more often and post a few pictures.  It just takes time.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Good to see you posting again Vickie! Missed you this year! I need to update my own blog too ;)